The Seven Orientations of Our Executive Coaching Process - That gets Results
1. Relationships - You gain a positive business relationsuip by receiving value, service, and professionalism
2. Outcomes - You wiull focus on end results (not tasks) that helps you create a powerful compelling future
3. Possibility - You learn to create a sense of possibility with encouragement to push through uncertainty
4. Commitment & Potential - You have our complete devotion to your most ambitious, noble, and inspiring goals
5. Equal Footing - You have our assurance to be open, honest, and authentic with you
6. Dialogue - We listen with intent, explore your issues with you, and help you test solutions to achieve results
7. Capacity - You will learn to improve your capabilities and performance overall for the long-term
4-Stage Model for Change
Our four-stage model for change helps clients increase their value to the organization and have more impact, in ways that are noticeable and appreciated by others in the organization.
Aspiring > Striving > Arriving > Thriving
> > >
Skip Reynolds Consulting
Skip Reynolds Consulting creates high performance workforces that give a sustainable competitive advantage. Our clients learn to solve important organizational challenges through -
- Executive Coaching *
- Leadership Development (Elegant Leadership) **
- Sales Success System (Slingshot Sales)
- Assessments (Profiles International)
- Creating a Culture of Coaching (Building Frameworks)
- Strategic Planning (Aligning the Organization for Market Success)
By helping our clients build a consistent culture for change, we enable them to effectively engage and embrace their employees and their organizational goals for improved performance and results.
* We hold certifications from the Center for Executive Coaching (Andrew Neitlich) Certified Executive Coach | Master Certified Coach & Trainer | Slingshot Sales Success System | & from (Marshall Goldsmith) - Initial Mastery of Stakeholder Centered Coaching. Our Executive Coaching process is strickly focused on Behavioral & Perceptual Coaching only.
** Our leadership program is a multi-facited process from the works of Andrew Neitlich and his work on Elegant Leadership. This process can be offered in a one-on-one coaching format, face-to-face with groups (Immersion & Time-spaced). For the introduction of Elegant Leadership on-line, please visit us at: www.thelegantleadership.academy to participate in a unique "Boot Camp" or VIP learning experience.